Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Office Work

It is really funny to me, I hate to be in the office, yet I am on my third week of nearly all office work. I am finding that it is very important!!

In an effort to manage the customers experience from beginning to end and make it all good the office work is very important.

After taking some time to analyze our bids and forms for the company, and getting input from employees. We have come up with a packet that includes the bid, our basic company information, and the details for your job. It is designed to make keeping your records and our records easier. In the future if their are ever any problems with your paint job it will be very easy for any of us to pull the information about your job (paint colors, work done, ect). This will make our employees more efficient and your experience BETTER!!

Visit us at:

http://frisbeepainting.com

No comments: